MelodyVision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell us something about yourself here :D

+8
hawadharma
Mathiew
Guy
Aziz
ZorCocuk | Türkiye
Sandro200009
Johanna :den:
Nikolay_Bulgaria
12 posters

Go down

Tell us something about yourself here :D Empty Tell us something about yourself here :D

Post  Nikolay_Bulgaria Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:42 pm

Hi, guys. You can say anything about your self (of course beware that the thing doesn`t violate any forum rule :face: )

So, I will start with me. In case you don`t know, my name is Nikolay, I am 20 years old and i live in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria Smile I`m studying psychology in university and i am a profesional accordeon player Very Happy I like to edit videos and to post them in youtube. My favorite musical artists are Anna Vissi, Ivana and Svetlana Loboda Smile And that is it Very Happy

Tell us about your self Very Happy
Nikolay_Bulgaria
Nikolay_Bulgaria
Admin

Location : Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria ; Велико Търново, България ; Βέλικο Τάρνοβο, Βουλγαρία ;

https://melodyvision.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tell us something about yourself here :D Empty Johanna (Denmark)

Post  Johanna :den: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:04 pm

I am 42

I am Norwegian and born in southern Norway. My parents moved to Denmark with me when I was 1 year old.

Now I live with my husband and 2 daughters - 13 and 10 years old - in a surburb to Copenhagen.

I work in IBM order administration.

My interests are music, ancestry search, asronomy etc.

I also love doing videos. Apart from MelodyVision I also upload in Festfolket, Festfolketclassic and Party4youdk channels.

https://www.youtube.com/MelodyVision1

Back to top Go down

Tell us something about yourself here :D Empty Re: Tell us something about yourself here :D

Post  Sandro200009 Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:56 pm

Hi, My name is Sandro. My youtube Channel is https://www.youtube.com/Sandro200009.
I am 17 years old and i live in Tbilisi, in Georgia (I Love my country Wink )
I am studying at school and i am preparing for the university exams.
Smile Wink
Thanks
Sandro

Sandro200009

Back to top Go down

Tell us something about yourself here :D Empty Re: Tell us something about yourself here :D

Post  ZorCocuk | Türkiye Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:27 pm

Hi, my name is Emre, I'm 19 years old and i was born/raised in one of best city in the world: Istanbul | Turkey
I read 2 years-university and i'm continuining my second university and the department is "Local Government" in Anadolu Üniversitesi (University of Anatolia), but temporarily i don't work...
My parents are Black Sean Turkish (near Ordu and Ünye), and my mum's mum (namely, my grandmother Very Happy ) is one of Muslim Georgians (Adjarians). I'm joining to MelodyVision since 3rd edition for Turkey.
My favourite singers are Tarkan, Despina Vandi, Sertab Erener, and Thanos Petrelis. I'm listening only Turkish & Greek songs.
I'm learning Greek since 1 year, and i went to Greece in my history, for visit to Atatürk's house in Selanik (Thessaloniki)

Good Luck to everyone Wink Razz
ZorCocuk | Türkiye
ZorCocuk | Türkiye

http://www.worldofemre.tr.gg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandro200009 Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:30 pm

ZorCocuk | Türkiye wrote:Hi, my name is Emre, I'm 19 years old and i was born/raised in one of best city in the world: Istanbul | Turkey
I read 2 years-university and i'm continuining my second university and the department is "Local Government" in Anadolu Üniversitesi (University of Anatolia)
My parents are Black Sean Turkish (near Ordu and Ünye), and my mum's mum (namely, my grandmother Very Happy ) is one of Muslim Georgians (Adjarians). I'm joining to MelodyVision since 3rd edition for Turkey.
My favourite singers are Tarkan, Despina Vandi, Sertab Erener, and Thanos Petrelis. I'm listening only Turkish & Greek songs.
I'm learning Greek since 1 year, and i went to Greece in my history, for visit to Atatürk's house in Selanik (Thessaloniki)

wow, great that means that you are 15% Georgian Wink Razz Very Happy

Sandro200009

Back to top Go down

Post  ZorCocuk | Türkiye Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:46 pm

Sandro200009 wrote:
ZorCocuk | Türkiye wrote:Hi, my name is Emre, I'm 19 years old and i was born/raised in one of best city in the world: Istanbul | Turkey
I read 2 years-university and i'm continuining my second university and the department is "Local Government" in Anadolu Üniversitesi (University of Anatolia)

I don't know... Maybe... But they are says that: We are Chveneburi...
ZorCocuk | Türkiye
ZorCocuk | Türkiye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandro200009 Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:55 pm

ZorCocuk | Türkiye wrote:
Sandro200009 wrote:

you know what does Chveneburi means?

Sandro200009

Back to top Go down

Post  ZorCocuk | Türkiye Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Sandro200009 wrote:
Sandro200009 wrote:

(Muslim) Georgians in Turkey Wink
ZorCocuk | Türkiye
ZorCocuk | Türkiye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandro200009 Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:59 pm

Sandro200009 wrote:
Sandro200009 wrote:

(Muslim) Georgians in Turkey Wink

Chveneburi Means Our

Sandro200009

Back to top Go down

Post  Aziz Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:04 am

I'm Aziz and I'm representing Uzbekistan since MV1. Too bad I was so busy so I couldn't participate in MV5. =) Still I am back. =D My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AzizTR

My fav esc songs: Moldova 2007 and Israel 2005 =D

I live in Turkey, but I am Uzbek. After dissolution of USSR, my family moved to Turkey.

I love my land&motherland; Turkey&Uzbekistan. =D

I'm 16 years old.

That's all about me!

Last edited by Aziz on Mon May 03, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aziz
Aziz

https://www.youtube.com/user/manyaxbunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:34 pm

Hey I'm Guy ( pronounced French, and if I had to explain it in English I'd say something like gee with a G like in game Razz )
I'm 16 years old and I'm from the Netherlands, I've also been representing the Netherlands since MV1.
I'm still in secondary school and I still have to years to go. Then I'll probably go to college Shocked
I'm from Maastricht, a southern city in the province of Limburg, which actually borders Belgium and isn't that far from Germany either, which you should really visit since it's a really beautiful city ( yeah I know I'm advertising right now xD). My hobbies are hanging out with friends and being on the computer Very Happy.
Okay that's about it.

Last edited by Guy on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Guy
Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mathiew Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:17 pm

Hola Amics (Hi friendz) from andorra and germany
well my name is Mathieu Anakin, but u can call me Mathiew or Anakin, cause I don´t like this kind of pronunciation with "matiöö"No
i´m representing third-smallest country in MelodyVision: The Principality of Andorra, which is located somewhere between the mountains, flanked by Spain and France Smile.
To me, i was born in Berlin, the charming capital of Germany, i´ve lived here all my life, but my dad's family is originally andorran so i´ve "andorran blood" (as a metapher). I´m visiting grade 13 of a High School in Berlin and i hope i´ll make my School-leaving exam in 2010. Then i want to make a social year in Andorra, while working at a primary school or as a "opeur" (yes, this even exists for boys^^) in a private andorra family. If it not will be Andorra, it might be Catalonia. After this i want to study tourism economy and do a semester in the Pacific at the University of the South Pacific (well, this is my dream. Who does not want so study beneath palm trees, rounded by a blue ocean?)
In my free time...well..in holidays i travel a lot..each year i go to andorra in summer. Furthermore i love hanging around with my two best friends and of course i love music (otherwise i would not be here, no?)
i thank u and i love melodyVision and all the players who send so nice music and the responsibles, cause they do such a good work! (even andorra might be one of the never-go-to-final-countries^^)

Moltes gràcies! Adéu! (Thanks a lot and goodbye)
Mathiew
Mathiew

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolay_Bulgaria Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:37 am

It`s me again. I want you to show the best gorgeus thing in my life besides my gf - that`s my cat Svetla. She is very beautiful and I love her very much hahahah...

Do you have a pet? You can post pics here.

Here you can see Svetla in her full glamour : my myspace album with my cat Smile

And here just some pics for the people who don`t have myspace registration :

Tell us something about yourself here :D DSC00052

Tell us something about yourself here :D DSC00057
Nikolay_Bulgaria
Nikolay_Bulgaria
Admin

Location : Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria ; Велико Търново, България ; Βέλικο Τάρνοβο, Βουλγαρία ;

https://melodyvision.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hawadharma Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:22 pm

nice pussy, Niko!! 🐱 🐱
I am allergic to cats, but they are very very cute!! lol!
hawadharma
hawadharma

Back to top Go down

Post  PecheMelba113 Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:08 pm

About me,I'm mered,from my real name Meredith ^^

I'm 21 and I live in city Liege in Belgium (near The Netherlands and also near Germany)

My language is French,but i can speak a good english too I think Smile

About my music tastes,I love ALL who invite to dance,
I mean all dance styles:techno,dance,house,jumpstyle,...
So you will understand I'm then a real MV dance entries lovers,
but I can fall in love with a ballad too of course,but it's more rare xD

See you soon ^^

KISSES XOX
PecheMelba113
PecheMelba113

https://www.youtube.com/user/PecheMelba113

Back to top Go down

Post  Hongarius Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:08 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Hongarius. I'm 16 years old. My real name is Hannes and I'm representing Finland in MV.
I live in Belgium for the moment but I'm born in Finland, I've lived 10 years in Finland.
I'm 50% Belgian and 50% Finnish: my father is Finnish, my mother Belgian Smile
I can both speak Flemish/Dutch and Finnish, but also some English, French, German and a little bit of Italian (not that much) Smile
I really love Finnish music, my favorite music style is Poprock. My hobbies are computer and athletics Smile

Moi moi / Daag / Bye Wink

Hongarius

Back to top Go down

Post  nirvana Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:25 pm

Chelsea 0 - 3 Sunderland
Asamoah Gyan (left) and Jordan Henderson clebrate after Sunderland's second goal at Chelsea
Gyan (left) scored Sunderland's second in clinical fashion

By Mandeep Sanghera

Premier League leaders Chelsea were convincingly beaten as they succumbed to a sparkling Sunderland display.

Chelsea's Branislav Ivanovic escaped a red card for fouling Danny Welbeck but Nedum Onuoha went past three defenders and shot home to put Sunderland ahead.

Asamoah Gyan expertly guided in a shot after a well-worked Black Cats move to leave the lacklustre home side rattled.

The lively Welbeck secured a memorable Sunderland win when he side-footed in from Ashley Cole's poor backpass.

The pace, movement and energy of Sunderland's strike duo of Gyan and Welbeck was the foundation of the Black Cats win but they were backed up by a steely defence and industrious midfield.

The solo effort from Onuoha was a delight, Gyan's ruthlessly taken effort was reward for a slick move and Welbeck's goal near the end was his just desserts for an impressive individual performance.

Click to play

Click to play

We deserved to lose - Ancelotti

At times, champions Chelsea were overwhelmed as they suffered a first defeat of the season at Stamford Bridge and, more importantly, had their top-flight lead cut to two points following Arsenal's win at Everton earlier on Sunday.

There was plenty to admire about a vibrant Sunderland as they beat a tepid Chelsea side who gave their title rivals plenty of encouragement with a display that showed signs of susceptibility.

The Blues were found wanting from a test of their resolve, having endured the awkwardness of the departure of assistant manager Ray Wilkins on Thursday and the news that Frank Lampard's injury absence would run into December.

They suffered a further setback ahead of the game when influential captain and centre-back John Terry was ruled out with a back injury, forcing full-back Paulo Ferreira to fill in at the heart of the defence.

Lampard's continued spell on the sidelines as well as the suspension of fellow midfielder Michael Essien also put more emphasis on the contributions of Ramires and Yury Zhirkov, who both started in their side's defeat at Liverpool last Sunday.

Initially, Chelsea appeared to have reacted well to the task at hand and, after John Mikel Obi lofted a delightful ball to release Nicolas Anelka, Black Cats keeper Craig Gordon came out to bravely palm the ball away from the striker.

606: DEBATE
Well done Sunderland...you humiliated us all over the pitch

shedendfc

Zhirkov showed quick feet to work his way into a shooting position only to drag his effort wide before Sunderland took a grip of the game in emphatic style.

Welbeck sent a powerful downward header low to the corner and it took a full-stretch save from keeper Petr Cech to brilliantly palm the ball wide.

From the resultant corner, Kieran Richardson dragged a shot wide across a crowded Chelsea box and that proved to be a sign of things to come.

Welbeck, on loan from Manchester United, and Gyan began to run Chelsea's makeshift defence ragged as the Blues backline were continually turned and stretched by clever balls played over the top of them.

Gyan produced one such diagonal ball to release Welbeck, who chested the ball down before seeing his left-foot shot saved.

Welbeck appeared intent on providing his parent club with a title boost and Chelsea centre-back Ivanovic was fortunate to stay on the pitch when he pulled the Sunderland forward back and denied him a clear run at goal.

Undeterred, Welbeck found strike partner Gyan in space from another attack and Cech blocked his shot before he also saved Richardson's follow up with his leg.

Sunderland maintained the pressure on the home goal and took the lead in superb style as they ended Chelsea's hopes of achieving a club record 10th league game at home with a clean sheet.

Click to play

Click to play

Bruce delighted with 'vibrant' Sunderland

Ivanovic's clearing header found Onuoha 40 yards out and he slalomed past three defenders before scuffing in an angled shot to put the visitors deservedly ahead.

The Black Cats onslaught continued after the break and Chelsea quickly found themselves 2-0 down courtesy of a slick move.

Welbeck found Henderson, who was called up to senior England squad for the first time on Saturday, and his first-time pass played through Gyan to clinically guide a shot past Cech.

Chelsea's attempts to find a route back into the game continually faltered as they were comfortably nullified by the work-rate of their rivals, with the midfield axis of Henderson and Lee Cattermole particularly impressive.

And, Sunderland compounded Chelsea's misery when Welbeck latched on to left-back Cole's backpass to slide in a shot and give the Black Cats their first win over Chelsea since March 2001.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
film
UK escorts

nirvana

Back to top Go down

Post  LeeRain Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:10 am

I live in Turkey, but I am Uzbek. After dissolution of USSR, my family moved to Turkey.

sexleketøy
adult traffic

LeeRain

Back to top Go down

Post  LeeRain Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:23 am

Quantity Surveyors (PQS)
Vertical Recruitment

Job Id :
J424
Job Title :
Quantity Surveyors (PQS)
Position Type :
Permanent
Salary :
Negotiable
Sector :
Construction Consultancy
Discipline :
Professional Quantity Surveyor
United Kingdom
Region :
London
Area :
South East London
Other Benefits :
Car/allowance, pension, health
Job Description : Apply

We have a number of Quantity Surveying (PQS) roles in London and the South East with several leading Construction Consultancies. The work is mainly private sector, retail, commercial and mix-use.

We are looking for degree qualified candidates from Graduate to Associate Director level. All candidates must be from a PQS background and the more senior candidates will be professionally qualified with the RICS.

If you are considering your next move and would like to talk about a new opportunity in confidence, please contact James Adamson at Vertical Recruitment on 0844 579 1010 or email james@vertical-recruitment.co.uk

Salary dependant on experience

Pink Companion
Exclusive London Escort

LeeRain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum