Do you have suggestions about the coming Melody Visions?

Go down

Do you have suggestions about the coming Melody Visions? Empty Do you have suggestions about the coming Melody Visions?

Post  quiquiquo on Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:07 am

Hi, would like to hear your thoughts on how you want the coming Melody Visions to be. To make it more interesting as it is now and exciting.
quiquiquo
quiquiquo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Do you have suggestions about the coming Melody Visions? Empty Re: Do you have suggestions about the coming Melody Visions?

Post  Aziz on Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:59 am

I told before =) i don't want comments on recap. Because i wanna surprise when i see winner. Rinor made it before and it worked good, i hope Johanna and Avamon will take care.
Aziz
Aziz

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/manyaxbunny

Back to top Go down

Do you have suggestions about the coming Melody Visions? Empty Re: Do you have suggestions about the coming Melody Visions?

Post  Guy on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:12 am

Aziz wrote:I told before =) i don't want comments on recap. Because i wanna surprise when i see winner. Rinor made it before and it worked good, i hope Johanna and Avamon will take care.

I do want people to be able to comment. Most of the time you can't even figure out who will be the winner because not all people are commenting.
Guy
Guy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredric.SWE on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:00 am

I think it would be cool if we some how do the votings ourselves, I mean like spokepersons in the scoreboards. Like in ESC.
Fredric.SWE
Fredric.SWE

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MVSweden

Back to top Go down

Do you have suggestions about the coming Melody Visions? Empty :)

Post  Rui Moreira on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:38 am

yeah I agree with Fredric
Rui Moreira
Rui Moreira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:28 am

I also like the idea of Fredic, but are all people in the circumstances to be able to do that? I mean does everyone have a webcam or a microphone and things like that.
Guy
Guy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Do you have suggestions about the coming Melody Visions? Empty About comments in recap

Post  Johanna :den: on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:49 am

I dont think the comment show too much about who will win. Because it is a fairly small part of the 60-70 players who comment anyway.

But we dont want people to write what they voted. We delete those comments.
Johanna :den:
Johanna :den:

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/MelodyVision1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum