MelodyVision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portugal Pré Selection for Melodyvision 15

2 posters

Go down

Portugal Pré Selection for Melodyvision 15 Empty Portugal Pré Selection for Melodyvision 15

Post  Rui Moreira Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:09 am

welcome guys to the Pré Selection of Portugal to MV 15.
This Pré Selection will be the most important pré selection that Portugal ever did to this contest, and why?? Because this pré selection will have 4 semi finals , 1 second chance and the final ofc. The rules are simple every semi final will have 5 singers and the votes are 1,2,3,4 and 5. The 2 songs with more votes from every semi final will pass to the final and then the songs that finished in 3th and 4th place on the semi final will go to the second chance were only 2 songs will pass to the final.

On the final 16 songs will compet for the 1st place, here the votes are 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10 and 12 just like Eurovision. I will post only 1 semi final for week so I hope that you enjoy and just vote for the songs =)

1ST SEMI FINAL 1ST SEMI FINAL 1ST SEMI FINAL

- Song number 1: Ana Malhoa 'Sinto-me sexy'
- Song number 2: Mariza 'Cavaleiro monge'
- Song number 3: Beto 'Memórias esquecidas'
- Song number 4: Evelyne Filipe 'A tua voz'
- Song number 5: Tony Carreira 'Este sabor a ti'

FIRST SEMI FINAL RECAP

Last edited by Rui Moreira on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Rui Moreira
Rui Moreira

Back to top Go down

Portugal Pré Selection for Melodyvision 15 Empty Re: Portugal Pré Selection for Melodyvision 15

Post  MelodyVision Azerbaijan Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:53 am

1p to Song#2 , 2p to Song#4 , 3p to Song#3 , 4p to Song#5 , 5p to Song#1

MelodyVision Azerbaijan

Back to top Go down